Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 Unemployment Tax Return
Unemployment Tax Return1040x Instructions For DummiesForm 1040ez2012 Tax SoftwareLate 2010 Taxes2010 1040 EzEfile 1040x OnlineHrblock FreereturnDownload A 1040ez Federal Tax Form1040x OnlineTax Slayer 2011File Only State Taxes Online FreeWhat Is Form 1040xWhere Can I File My 2012 Taxes OnlineTax Form 1040ez InstructionsIrs GovAmending Irs ReturnFree File TaxesHow To E File State Taxes For FreeFree Fillable FormsBerkheimer Online Tax Filing2012 Free1040x File OnlineHow To File Past TaxesIndiana State Tax Forms 2011Free 2007 Tax Preparation Online1040nr 2013How To File An Amended State Tax ReturnFree Federal And State Tax Filing Online2011 Income Tax FormRefile 2012 TaxesIrs 2012 TaxesFile Tax Extension FreeHow To Fill 1040nr Ez FormFree Ez Form1040nr Ez OnlineFile Taxes FreeHr Block Free EfileTurbo Tax AmmendFree Tax PreparationHow To File 2012 Tax Return1040 Ez 2010 Form
Unemployment Tax ReturnUnemployment tax return Publication 936 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
USA.gov News and Media
Sign up for e-mail updates or RSS feeds from USA.gov; view public service announcements, and more.
- E-mail Updates from USA.gov – Sign up to get free e-mails on your favorite USA.gov topics, including benefits, consumer protection, disasters and emergencies, health and nutrition, and more.
- RSS Feeds from USA.gov – Stay on top of important government news, recalls, information, and apps.
- TV and Video Clips from USA.gov – See Transitions, USA.gov's public service announcement being broadcast on television stations across the country.
- Radio Ads from USA.gov – Listen to USA.gov's radio ads, or read the transcript.
- Print Ads from USA.gov – USA.gov print ads in color, black and white, and various sizes.
- Consumer Publication of the Week – Each week USA.gov features a free or low-cost publication to help you find government services, and solve consumer problems.