Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 Print 1040ez
Print 1040ezFree Military Taxes2010 Income Tax Forms 1040ezFile 2009 Taxes For FreeFederal Form 1040xState Tax Return SoftwareHow To File Free State TaxesIrs Gov FormsTaxact2011File Taxes 2006File Tax Return2007 TaxFiling 1040x Electronically2010 Income Tax Table1040ez Tax FormsIrs Extension Form 2011Filing A Tax ExtentionFiling 2006 TaxesFree State File Tax OnlineAmend 2013 Tax ReturnFree Tax Software 2011 DownloadE File Form 1040xFile Previous Years Tax ReturnsTax Forms Download Ez 1040File 1040nrNonresidents State Tax Forms1040x Amended Tax FormFree Federal Tax Filing For 2011Amend 2010 TaxesFree 1040ez FormsFile 2011 Taxes OnlineWww Taxact Com 20122012 Federal Income Tax FormsE File Amended 1040xIrs Amended Tax Form2011 Tax Forms IrsAmend 2012 Tax Return OnlineHow To File State Taxes For Free OnlineHow Do You Fill Out A 1040x Form1040ez Fillable Form 2012How Can I Do My 2012 Federal Tax Return With H&r Block
Print 1040ezPrint 1040ez Publication 925 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Find information on workplace issues including back pay, child care, discrimination, disability employment, Family and Medical Leave Act, minimum wage, pensions and more.
- Back Pay Issues
- Child Care Finder
- Employing People with Disabilities
- Employment Discrimination
- Fair Labor Standards Act Advisor
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Federal Employment Laws Assistance
- Foreign Visitors Working in the U.S.
- Health Benefits
- Job Safety for Teens
- Labor Departments, by State
- Labor Laws – Compliance Tools
- Labor Relations
- Labor Unions – Financial Reports, Constitutions, Bylaws
- Last Paycheck
- Minimum Wage – $7.25 per hour
- Minimum Wages, by State
- Occupational Employment Statistics
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Office Locator
- Overtime Pay Requirements
- Pension Benefits
- Public Service and Volunteer Opportunities
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Advisor
- Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies, by State
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Wages and Employment by Occupation
- Wages for Federally Sponsored Construction (Davis-Bacon)
- Workers' Compensation
- Workplace Safety or Health Hazard Complaints
- Your Rights As a Worker
- Youth Avoiding Workplace Discrimination
- Youth Employment Rules