Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 How Do I File A 2011 Tax Return
How Do I File A 2011 Tax ReturnWhat Forms Do I Need To File An Amended Tax Return2013 State Income Tax FormTax 1040ezCan You Refile Your TaxesIrs E File ExtensionTurbotax 1040x FormHow To Amend A Tax ReturnFree Tax Filing 2013How To File A Amended Tax Return2010 Taxes Online1040x Processing Time1040 Ez IrsState Amended FormFederal 1040 Ez FormHow To Amend 2008 Tax ReturnPa Ez FormE File 2012Hrblock Com MyreturnstatusFile Taxes From 2012W4 Ez Form2011 Irs Forms PublicationsH&r Block At Home MilitaryFree Tax For 2012Unemployment Tax FormFile Taxes 2010Free Filing Of State Taxes2012 State TaxFile State Tax OnlySc Tax Forms 1040ezFiling State Taxes OnlineEasy Tax FormsTaxes1040ez Form 2011 PrintableAmended 1040xPrint 1040ez1040ez 2010printable Tax FormsFile Irs ExtensionFree Tax Filing Online State And FederalUnited Way Free Tax PreparationH R Block Tax
How Do I File A 2011 Tax ReturnHow do i file a 2011 tax return Index Prev Up Home More Online Publications
Find an A-Z list of American history topics and resources on the U.S. Constitution, Liberty Bell, flag, and more.
- 9/11 Commemorations and Memorials
- American Memory Project
- American Revolution
- Archives and Historical Societies, by State
- Colonial America Podcasts
- Constitution Day Resources for Teachers
- Copies of the Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution, and Bill of Rights
- Core Documents of U.S. Democracy
- Early Efforts to Publicize the Declaration and Constitution
- First Ladies: Political Role and Public Image
- Historical Museum Guide, by State
- Historical Records from the National Archives
- Historic Collections from the National Digital Library
- History: Information, Tools, Grants, and Assistance
- History of the Liberty Bell
- Judges of the U.S. Courts – Records and biographies for U.S. court judges since 1789
- Kids' History Websites
- Learn About the U.S. Flag
- National Archives and Records Administration
- National Museum of American History
- National Museum of Natural History
- OurDocuments.gov – 100 Milestone Documents of American History
- State Historic Preservation Offices
- Today in History
- U.S. Constitution in Our History
- U.S. Presidents