Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 Free File State Federal Taxes
Free File State Federal TaxesIrs Amended ReturnFiling 1040ez FormH&rblock2010 Tax Return FormForm 1040x For 2012Unemployment TaxesFile My 2012 Taxes Online Free2014 Ez Tax FormFree Income Tax PreparationHandr Block1040z2010 Taxact2012 Irs Form 1040File 2006 Federal Taxes Free1040ez Fillable FormTaxact 2011 Deluxe Federal Edition DownloadForm 1040x Amended ReturnFile My 2011 Taxes Online FreeWhen Can I File An Amended Tax Return For 2012Irs Gov 1040 EzWhere Can I File My State And Federal Taxes Online For Free1040x 2012 Tax FormHr Block TaxesWww Irs Gov 2011freeefileIl 1040xFiling Past Years Taxes2012 Federal Tax FormTax Deductions For MilitaryFederal 1040x InstructionsAmended Return 1040x1040x CalculatorHighest State Taxes2011 Tax Amendment FormFile Taxes 2012Can Ie File 2011 TaxesHow Can I File My 2006 TaxesFree Tax Forms 2011How To File A 1040x AmendmentWww H&r BlockWhere To Mail State Taxes
Free File State Federal TaxesFree file state federal taxes Publication 530 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Americans Living and Traveling Abroad
Find information about citizenship, visas, education, marriage and divorce, travel warnings, and more.
- Adoptions from Other Countries
- Airport and Border Wait Times
- America's Most Wanted Criminals
- Assistance During a Crisis
- Authentication of Documents for Use Abroad
- Automobiles – Exporting from the U.S.
- Automobiles – Importing to the U.S.
- Avian Flu Guidelines for Citizens Abroad
- Citizenship – Dual Nationality
- Citizenship – Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship
- Clearing Customs
- Country Specific Information – CIA World Factbook
- Customs Information – Leaving and Returning to the U.S.
- Death – Return of Remains of Deceased Americans
- Deaths of U.S. Citizens from Non-Natural Causes, by Foreign Country
- Diseases Related to Travel
- Divorce Overseas
- Doctors and Hospitals Abroad
- Education – American-sponsored Elementary and Secondary Schools Overseas
- Education – International Education Schools, Programs, Studies, Organizations, Research
- Education – Tips for Students Abroad
- Embassies, Consulates, and Diplomatic Missions of the United States
- Embassy Registration for Americans Abroad
- Entry Requirements for U.S. Citizens Traveling to Foreign Countries
- Evacuation – Papers and Computer Disks to Carry With You
- Evacuation Plan – Prepared for U.S. government employees; may be adapted for private citizens (PDF)
- Health Information for International Travel – Yellow Book by CDC
- Health Notices and Alerts for Travelers
- Historical Country Studies from the Library of Congress
- Human Trafficking – Assistance Available to Victims of Human Trafficking
- Human Trafficking – What Governments are Doing to End It
- International Adoption
- International Topics and Issues from U.S. State Department
- International Travel
- International Victims of Crime
- Language Courses from the Foreign Service Institute
- Laws Affecting Americans Abroad
- Lawyers: Retaining a Foreign Attorney
- Leaving or Entering the United States
- Living Abroad: Tips for Americans
- Marriage of U.S. Citizens Abroad
- Medical Information for Americans Traveling Abroad
- Military Personnel Overseas – Active Duty Mailing Addresses
- Military Personnel Overseas – General Information for U.S. Military and Veterans
- Military Personnel Overseas – Personnel Records for Discharged Military
- News – Foreign News Service
- News – International Broadcasting
- News – State Department Daily Press Briefings
- News – Travel Warnings
- Parental Child Abduction
- Passport Card
- Passport Information and Services
- Passports – Check the Status of Your Passport Application
- Passports Lost or Stolen
- Pay Tables for Foreign Service Employees
- Peace Corps
- Per Diem Rates for U.S. Government Employees and Contractors Overseas
- Safe Travel Abroad: Tips for Americans
- Schools Overseas (American-sponsored elementary and secondary)
- Social Security Services to Customers Outside the U.S. or Planning to Leave the U.S.
- State Department Services for Americans Living Abroad
- State Government Websites in the U.S.
- Students Abroad
- Taxes: Paying Taxes Overseas
- Teaching English Abroad
- Teaching Overseas
- Telephone – International Long Distance Calling
- Travel – Foreign Per Diem Rates for U.S. Government Employees and Contractors Overseas
- Traveling Abroad: Tips for Americans
- Travel Warnings from the U.S. State Department
- Vaccinations for Travelers
- Visitors to the United States
- Voting by Americans Outside the U.S.