Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 File 1040ez
File 1040ezFillable Form 1040xH And R Block State TaxesFile 1040x OnlineH & R Block Free Filing1040 Estimated Tax Form2010 Tax Forms IrsIrs Free File Fillable FormsTurbotax For MilitaryIrs Estimated Tax Forms 2011Free Tax Return H&r Block1040z Tax FormFree State Tax Filing Online State ReturnIrs Forms Instructions 1040ezE File State Taxes Only1040ez 2011 FormH&r Block 1040x OnlineWww Irs Gov Free FileFree Fillable 1040x FormHow Do I File An Amended ReturnStates With No Retirement Income TaxWww.irs.gov/form 1040xTax For MilitaryH&r Block Free Tax For MilitaryIncome Tax Deductions 2012File 2009 Taxes Online FreeFederal 1040xFiling A 1040x Amended Tax Return2011 Ez 1040 Form2010 TaxactH And R Block File For FreeEz 1040 Tax FormSearch Freetaxusa2011 Free Efile TaxesTurbotax Premier Federal E File State 2010 Download Old VersionFile State And Federal Taxes Free1040x InstructionsFiling Federal And State Taxes For Free2011 Taxes FormsForm 1040x FillableVita Tax Services
File 1040ezFile 1040ez Index A Adjusted basis, Adjusted Basis Assessments For local benefits, Assessments for local benefits. File 1040ez Homeowners association, Homeowners association assessments. File 1040ez Assistance (see Tax help) B Basis, Basis C Certificate, mortgage credit, Who qualifies. File 1040ez Construction, Construction. File 1040ez Cooperatives, Special Rules for Cooperatives, Cooperative apartment. File 1040ez Cost basis, Cost as Basis Credit Mortgage interest, Mortgage Interest Credit D Deduction Home mortgage interest, Deductible Mortgage Interest Real estate taxes, Deductible Real Estate Taxes E Emergency Homeowners' Loan Program, Hardest Hit Fund and Emergency Homeowners' Loan Programs Escrow accounts, Escrow accounts. File 1040ez F Fire insurance premiums, Items not added to basis and not deductible. File 1040ez Form 1098, Mortgage Interest Statement 8396, How to claim the credit. File 1040ez , Figuring the Credit Free tax services, Free help with your tax return. File 1040ez G Gift of home, Gift Ground rent, Ground rent. File 1040ez H Help (see Tax help) HFA Hardest Hit Fund, Hardest Hit Fund and Emergency Homeowners' Loan Programs Home Acquisition debt, Home Acquisition Debt Inherited, Inheritance Mortgage interest, Home Mortgage Interest Purchase of, Purchase. File 1040ez Received as gift, Gift Homeowners association assessments, Homeowners association assessments. File 1040ez House payment, Your house payment. File 1040ez Housing allowance, minister or military, Minister's or military housing allowance. File 1040ez I Improvements, Improvements. File 1040ez Inheritance, Inheritance Insurance, Nondeductible payments. File 1040ez , Items not added to basis and not deductible. File 1040ez Interest Home mortgage, Home Mortgage Interest Prepaid, Prepaid interest. File 1040ez K Keeping records, Keeping Records L Late payment charge, Late payment charge on mortgage payment. File 1040ez Local benefits, assessments for, Assessments for local benefits. File 1040ez M MCC (Mortgage credit certificate), Who qualifies. File 1040ez Minister's or military housing allowance, Minister's or military housing allowance. File 1040ez Mortgage credit certificate (MCC), Who qualifies. File 1040ez Mortgage debt forgiveness, Discharges of qualified principal residence indebtedness. File 1040ez Mortgage insurance premiums, Mortgage Insurance Premiums Mortgage interest Credit, Mortgage Interest Credit Deduction, Deductible Mortgage Interest Late payment charge, Late payment charge on mortgage payment. File 1040ez Paid at settlement, Mortgage Interest Paid at Settlement Refund, Refund of home mortgage interest. File 1040ez , Refund of overpaid interest. File 1040ez Statement, Mortgage Interest Statement Mortgage prepayment penalty, Mortgage prepayment penalty. File 1040ez N Nondeductible payments, Nondeductible payments. File 1040ez , Items not added to basis and not deductible. File 1040ez P Points, Points Prepaid interest, Prepaid interest. File 1040ez Publications (see Tax help) R Real estate taxes, Real Estate Taxes Deductible, Deductible Real Estate Taxes Paid at settlement or closing, Real estate taxes paid at settlement or closing. File 1040ez , Real estate taxes. File 1040ez Refund or rebate, Refund or rebate of real estate taxes. File 1040ez Recordkeeping, Keeping Records Refund of Mortgage interest, Refund of home mortgage interest. File 1040ez , Refund of overpaid interest. File 1040ez Real estate taxes, Refund or rebate of real estate taxes. File 1040ez Repairs, Repairs versus improvements. File 1040ez S Sales taxes, Sales Taxes Settlement or closing costs Basis of home, Settlement or closing costs. File 1040ez Mortgage interest, Mortgage Interest Paid at Settlement Real estate taxes, Real estate taxes paid at settlement or closing. File 1040ez , Real estate taxes. File 1040ez Stamp taxes, Transfer taxes (or stamp taxes). File 1040ez Statement, mortgage interest, Mortgage Interest Statement T Tax help, How To Get Tax Help Taxes Real estate, Real Estate Taxes, Refund of real estate taxes. File 1040ez Transfer taxes, Transfer taxes (or stamp taxes). File 1040ez W What you can and cannot deduct, What You Can and Cannot Deduct Prev Up Home More Online Publications
Copyright and Other Rights Pertaining to U.S. Government Works
Learn more about copyright restrictions on U.S. government works.
What is a U.S. Government Work?
A United States government work is prepared by an officer or employee of the United States government as part of that person's official duties.
It is not subject to copyright in the United States and there are no copyright restrictions on reproduction, derivative works, distribution, performance, or display of the work. Anyone may, without restriction under U.S. copyright laws:
- reproduce the work in print or digital form;
- create derivative works;
- perform the work publicly;
- display the work;
- distribute copies or digitally transfer the work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending.
- Other people may have rights in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights. Privacy and publicity rights protect the interests of the person or people who may be the subject of the work. To learn more about the difference between copyright and privacy and publicity rights, see the Library of Congress website.
- You cannot use U.S. government trademarks or the logos of U.S. government agencies without permission. For example, you cannot use an agency logo or trademark on your social media page.
- You cannot use a U.S. government work in a way that implies endorsement by a U.S. government agency, official, or employee. For example, you cannot use a photo of a government official wearing your product in an advertisement.
- Works prepared for the U.S. government by independent contractors may be protected by copyright, which may be owned by the independent contractor or by the U.S. government.
- Not all information that appears on U.S. government websites is considered to be a U.S. government work. For example, it is possible that some or all of the text, trademarks, logos, or images on a U.S. government website may be protected intellectual property not owned by the U.S. government, but used by permission of the rights holder. To ensure that you don’t mistakenly use protected intellectual property from one of our websites, check with the agency or program that manages the website.
- The U.S. government work designation does not apply to works of U.S. state and local governments. Works of state and local governments may be protected by copyright.
- Copyright laws differ internationally. While a U.S. government work is not protectable under U.S. copyright laws, the work may be protected under the copyright laws of other jurisdictions when used in these jurisdictions. The U.S. government may assert copyright outside of the United States for U.S. government works.
Learn More and Ask Questions
If you have questions about U.S. government works, please contact the U.S. Copyright Office.
- Copyright Law of the United States of America, Section 105 – Read the section of the law that describes U.S. government works.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Government Works – Find answers to common questions about U.S. government works.
- Difference Between Patents, Trademarks, Servicemarks, and Copyrights – Many people confuse copyrights with patents and trademarks.