Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.

1. Get Answers

Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.

2. Maximize your Refund

Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri

3. E-File for FREE

E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.

Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.

FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block

Federal Income Tax Forms 2011

140ezE-file Prior Year Tax ReturnAmend A Tax Return2010 Federal Tax FormWhere To Send 2011 Tax ReturnEz Tax Form 2014How To File Amended Return1040eztaxformWww Freefilefillableforms ComHr Block Free FileTax Act 2012 Login Return UserI Need To File My 2012 Taxes For FreeIrs Gov Tax Forms1040ez Form PrintableH&r Block Online Tax FilingWww Irs Gov Efile Com1040 Ez Form2012 Income Taxes1040nr Ez E File2012 Ez Tax FormH&r Block Free Online Tax ReturnFree Online Federal And State Tax FilingIrs Gov Form1040xWww FreetaxusaWhere Can I File My Federal And State Taxes For FreeEfiling Income TaxSearch Hrblock ComIrs Instructions 1040ezHow To Amend Federal TaxesOnline Tax Amendment1040ez Instructions 2013Free Federal And State Tax ReturnsFile Federal Taxes Free2011 Taxes 2013Tax Adjustment FormIrs Amended FormsFree Tax Return For 2012Ez 1040 Form 2012Irs Form 1040x 2013Ez Tax Form

Federal Income Tax Forms 2011

Federal income tax forms 2011 Publication 523 - Additional Material Prev  Up  Next   Home   More Online Publications
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Understanding your CP523 Notice

This notice informs you of our intent to terminate your installment agreement and seize (levy) your assets. You have defaulted on your agreement.

Printable samples of this notice (PDF)

Tax publications you may find useful

How to get help

Calling the 1-800 number listed on the top right corner of your notice is the fastest way to get your questions answered.

You can also authorize someone (such as an accountant) to contact the IRS on your behalf using this Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative (Form 2848).

Or you may qualify for help from a Low Income Taxpayer Clinic.

What you need to do

  • Make your payment before your termination date to prevent your installment agreement from being terminated. Go to the payments page to make your payment or find out more about your payment options.
  • Contact the IRS right away to see if you can reinstate your agreement. You may have to pay a fee to reinstate it or you may have to pay any new tax liability in full.
  • Read your notice carefully — it explains what to do now that you have defaulted on your installment agreement.
  • If you don't respond, we will terminate your installment agreement and begin taking collection action, which can include filing a federal tax lien or seizing (levying) your wages and/or bank accounts

You may want to...

Answers to Common Questions

What is the notice telling me?
This notice is telling you that we intend to terminate your installment agreement and seize (levy) your wages and/or bank accounts if you take no action. The notice tells you why we are taking this action.

What do I have to do?
Contact us immediately at the toll-free number listed at the top right corner of the notice. We will discuss what you need to do to resolve this issue.

How much time do I have?
You should contact us as soon as possible but no later than 30 days from the date of the notice.

Who should I contact?
If you have any questions about the notice, call us at the number printed at the top of the notice. A customer service representative will assist you.

What if I don't agree with your action or have already taken corrective action?
If you don't agree with our reason for terminating your installment agreement, contact us at the number printed at the top of the notice. If after talking with us you still do not agree, you have the right to file an appeal and can request a hearing with the IRS Office of Appeals.

If you have already taken corrective action, you should still call us to make sure we have a record of your action so that we can reinstate your installment agreement.

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 05-Mar-2014

The Federal Income Tax Forms 2011

Federal income tax forms 2011 Publication 514 - Additional Material Prev  Up  Next   Home   More Online Publications