Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 2012 1040ez Form
2012 1040ez FormTurbotax Amended Return 2011Filing 2012 Taxes OnlineW2 Ez FormsState Free Tax ReturnWhere To Get 2012 Tax FormsTax Return Preparation State And Income TaxesAmended Return1040nr Ez InstructionUnited Way Free Tax PreparationWhere Can I File My 2009 Taxes Online For FreeHr Block Tax CalculatorWhere To File 2011 Tax ReturnTax Form 1040ezOnline 1040ez FormForm 1040nrTurbotax 2009File Tax Extension Online FreeIncome Tax Form 1040ez2012 Form 1040ezIrs Tax Return 2011I Need To Print A Free 1040x Form2011 1040 FormsFree Tax Filing For Low IncomeH And R Block File FreeFree 2012 Tax Return Software2011 Tax Forms EzStudent TaxIrs Tax Form 1040ezEz 1040 FormFile A Free Tax Extension OnlineIrs Form 4868Irs Amended Return FormFree Electronic Tax FilingTax Amendment Form 2012Hnr Block TaxesAmend Federal TaxesTax Returns For StudentsWhen Can I File An Amended Tax ReturnIrs Free State Tax Filing1040ez Form For 2014
2012 1040ez Form2012 1040ez form Publication 969 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Know Your Rights When Shopping for Credit
Like everything else you buy, it pays to comparison shop for credit. Check financial and banking websites to find up-to-date interest rate reports on mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, home equity loans, and other banking products. The Equal Credit Opportunity Act protects you when dealing with anyone who regularly offers credit, including banks, finance companies, stores, credit card companies and credit unions. When you apply for credit, a creditor may not:
- Ask about or consider your sex, race, national origin or religion.
- Ask about your marital status or your spouse, unless you are applying for a joint account or relying on your spouse's income, or you live in a community property state (Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Washington, or Wisconsin)
- Ask about your plans to have or raise children
- Refuse to consider public assistance income or regularly received alimony or child support
- Refuse to consider income because of your sex or marital status or because it is from part-time work or retirement benefits
You have the right to:
- Have credit in your birth name, your first name and your spouse/ partner's last name, or your first name and a combined last name
- Have a co-signer other than your spouse if one is necessary
- Keep your own accounts after you change your name or marital status or retire, unless the creditor has evidence you are unable or unwilling to pay
- Know why a credit application was rejected-the creditor must give you the specific reasons or tell you where and how you can get them if you ask within 60 days
- Have accounts shared with your spouse reported in both your names
- Know how much it will cost to borrow money
- YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO A FREE ANNUAL CREDIT REPORT .