Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 1040ez Download
1040ez Download1040 X 2011Amending Taxes OnlineFree Turbotax For Military2011 Amended Tax Return FormWww FreetaxusaTurbotax Free Edition1040 Ez Tax TableFree State Tax Downloads2013 Amended Tax ReturnFree E File IrsIrs 2012 Taxes QuestionsIrs Ez Tax Form 2011How To File 1040x OnlineHow To File State Taxes Online FreeAmended Tax Returns2012 Tax Amendment FormHr Block Tax CalculatorTax Filing Extension Deadline 2012Www.freestatetaxsites.comState Income Tax Forms 2011Taxact Online 2011Preparing Form 1040xCan Amended Returns Be E FiledI Need To File My 2010 Taxes Free2010 Amended Tax Return2012 990 Tax FormsHow Do I File My 2012 Taxes NowWww Irs GovAmend My 2011 Tax ReturnFree Tax Preparation For Seniors1040ez Tax Year 2012Instruction Booklet For 1040x1040nr CalculatorAarp Free Tax PreparationIrs Forms For 2010Irs Forms 1040 EzFree 2012 State Tax FilingFiling State Income TaxesState Tax Mailing AddressFree Tax Filing For State And Federal
1040ez Download1040ez download Publication 15 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
USA.gov links to websites that provide useful, timely, citizen-centered government information and services consistent with our linking policy.
Links to Government Websites
USA.gov links to publicly available websites that are government-owned or government sponsored, unless directed not to by the agency that owns the site. Acceptable federal government-owned or government-sponsored website domains include .gov, .mil and .fed.us.
USA.gov also links to: quasi-government agencies and websites created by public sector/private sector partnerships; state and local government sites (e.g., www.maryland.gov); and some government-sponsored websites that end in .com, .org, or .net (e.g., www.usps.com for the U.S. Postal Service and www.ncfy.com/clear.htm for the National Clearinghouses and Resource Centers on Families and Youth).
Links to Non-Government Websites
USA.gov also links to websites that are not government-owned or government-sponsored if these websites provide government information and/or services in a way that is not available on an official government website. USA.gov provides these non-government websites as a public service only.
The U.S. government, including the U.S. General Services Administration (the primary sponsoring federal agency of USA.gov), neither endorses nor guarantees in any way the external organizations, services, advice, or products included in these website links. Furthermore, the U.S. government neither controls nor guarantees the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of the information contained in non-government website links. (See Disclaimer of Endorsement for more information on this topic.)
The USA.gov staff evaluates all links using the following criteria:
- Is the website an official government-owned or supported website? If not, does the website provide government information and/or services in a way that is not available on an official government website?
- Does the website complement existing information, products and services on USA.gov?
- Is the website accessible and applicable to a wide audience?
- Is the website's content relevant, useful and authoritative for citizens, businesses and/or government officials?
- Does the website's information appear to be accurate and current?
- Is the website's approach to the privacy of personal information consistent with the government's privacy and security policies?
- Is the primary intent of the website to educate and inform, rather than persuade, convert, or sell? The site may include advertising but must be free from heavy marketing or promotion of products.
- Does the website provide information free of charge?
Though any site is welcome to link to USA.gov, USA.gov does not engage in reciprocal linking. USA.gov and GobiernoUSA.gov are the official web portals for the U.S. government. These are public domain websites. There is no cost or special permission required to link to the sites.
USA.gov features links, information, and services based on one or more of the following highly desirable criteria:
- The website crosses agency or intergovernmental boundaries (e.g., students.gov, fedforms.gov and nutrition.gov);
- The website enables citizens, businesses and/or government officials to conduct transactions online (e.g., buying stamps or coins, replacing Medicare cards, and filing taxes);
- The website provides citizens, businesses and/or government officials with the information they need to interact directly with government organizations (e.g., clearly available telephone numbers, street addresses, e-mail addresses and instructions);
- The website provides citizens with information about service performance (e.g., Nursing Home Compare, AirNow and Ontime Airline Statistics); and/or
- The website provides community-level information and services (e.g., MapStats, post office locators, Social Security Office locators, National Park Service Guides and veterans' facilities).
USA.gov will not link to any website that exhibits hate, bias, discrimination, specific religious views, or social agendas. Furthermore, USA.gov reserves the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or is determined to be in conflict with USA.gov's mission or policies.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The information posted on the USA.gov website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. USA.gov provides these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an external website, they are leaving the USA.gov site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external website.
- The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) and USA.gov do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- The GSA and USA.gov do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and do not endorse the views expressed or products offered therein.
- The GSA and USA.gov cannot authorize the use of copyrighted, trademarked, and servicemarked materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- The GSA and USA.gov are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- The GSA and USA.gov do not guarantee that external websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Privacy and Security
Check the USA.gov Privacy and Security Notice for more information about USA.gov Privacy and Security policies.